4.9.05

You’re not Boring Mama!

This my little boy told me one night while we were watching tv. Why thank you, I said, but what made you say that? He replied, “Because you play with me, that’s why.” And then he asked me when I’m ever going to marry his dad so that he’ll [my son] have a new surname like his cousin Kaka. I told him never, if that’s ok with him. I really couldn’t, I explained to him, because I wouldn’t want him to get hurt again. And then my son said, “That’s ok Mama, you really should get a good man.”
He would never know how big a burden he has lifted from me. Now I know that I’ve done the right thing, and that from here on, my son and I are going to be ok.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay... this is so sweet ate vicks... i am teary-eyed... I wish to have a son like him... God bless... and just want you to know how lucky and blessed you are. don't lose faith...

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home