4.9.05

Good morning Blues!

Saturday night, my son’s dad’s family invited us to dinner. The restaurant where we dined gave away stuffed dogs for every order of its fruit shakes. My son ordered three glasses so he could get three toys: one for him, the other two for his cousins Kaka and Geof. He [my son] named his dog Blues Clues.
When we got home, my son toured Blues Clues around the house, saying “This is the dining room, this is the kitchen, and this is the bedroom where you will be sleeping with me and daga.” The following day, as I was kissing him good morning, I thought I heard him mumble good morning to me too! But boy was I ever wrong! What he was really saying, and to whom, was: Good Morning Blues! Serves me right for being presumptuous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home