10.9.07

Light of the World

Moving on from the infancy and the hidden life in Nazareth to the public life of Jesus, our contemplation brings us to those mysteries which may be called in a special way “mysteries of light”. Certainly the whole mystery of Christ is a mystery of light. He is the “light of the world” (Jn 8:12). Yet this truth emerges in a special way during the years of his public life, when he proclaims the Gospel of the Kingdom.... Each of these mysteries is a revelation of the Kingdom now present in the very person of Jesus. ..... Pope John Paul II

THE LUMINOUS MYSTERY


I learned this from my son when I reviewed him last night for his religion class exam. I honestly didn't know there is already a fourth mystery to The Holy Rosary. He very patiently gave me a lengthy explanation as to how this came to be, bless him.

To my cousin and her hubby far away, our prayers are with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria Oldham said...

That's a beautiful shot. We wish we could see such big trees on our way while travelling in the Phil. Do I see some message like" in every ending is always a new beginning".
YEs, I learned all those Mysteries from Bernadette long time ago while vacationing here. Does it complete Christ life from death to resurrection? Yes.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home