30.9.05

Blooper

I saw my son to his classroom's door this morning. I helped him carry one 2.5L Coke bottle filled with .25 centavos for a classroom project. the coins are supposed to be donated to needy families. and it was sooooooooo heavy that when i was about to give it to him [and i was taking care not to be seen by his classmates because he wanted to present it himself to the class; in fact, he even said that his classmates would love him for it, hehe], the bottle slipped from my hands and made such a loud noise when it hit the floor! my golly, i stole my son's thunder! i made a quick apology while making a hasty exit. clumsy mama, i could sense he wanted to tell me, good thing he didn't. i could count my blessings! but anyway, he was immediately swarmed by classmates who helped him with his load. i smiled to myself, he is going to have one good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home