25.4.07

For When I'm in My 60s

I've long wanted to start a list, a journal maybe, of unforgettable conversations and quips i've had with my son. i figured , when i'm old and wrinkled, with my grandchildren around me, my son and i could go over this list and have a good laugh. c'est dommage i didn't start early as i've forgotten a good number already, but i resolve to jot each one from here on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(we were reading one night and i was already sleepy)
Mama: you think we can turn off the lights now and sleep?
He replied: was that a rhetorical question mama?

(i was showing him his baby pics)
Mama: oh no! some pics are missing here! (i must have mumbled this a lot of times)
He replied: i think we've already established that.

(out of nowhere)
When i grow up, mama, i want to be a gentleman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home