4.10.05

Crazy over Pretzels

I skipped breakfast as i normally do and had one coffee after another instead. i can even afford to skip lunch if i want to. there's one thing, however, i simply do not have the heart to turn my back on: pretzels! two salesladies dropped by our office carrying samplers of Auntie Anne's almond pretzels with sweet glaze topping and viola! there goes my lunch money! but it sure was worth it. i particularly love its fresh butter taste.

the other brand of pretzels i am completely bowled over is Snyder's. my sister who is based in hong kong willingly and lovingly [ahem!] buys me bags of this, as, for some reason or another, i couldn't find it anymore in any supermarket here in the philippines. just how crazy do i get over a bag of snyder's? particularly cheddar cheese? i wouldn't even share it with my son!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! I got here via chickpeace's blog.
the thought of aunt anne's pretzels' making me drool! sadly, we do not have them here..i envy you ( ha ha, 1st impression, inggitera agad..actually, matakaw lang ;) )

have a nice day!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Bramasole said...

hi thess! wala kayo dyan? aww...that's too bad!
btw, don't wori, i know wala nang tatakaw pa sa aming magkakapatid,haha!
have a great day too!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home