14.11.05

It's finally here! My book's finally here! I can't believe it! I am so happy i have to put the picture of the two kind souls who gave it to me here.
Thank you, thank you! I am almost hesitant to start reading it as i might not be able to have any work done at all, hehe.
Notice the villa on the cover? I believe that's the same one i have here in the header of my blog.
My book has travelled far. Right after i sent that email to my auntie and uncle in the U.S., they got me a copy. I still can't get over it, how easy it is for them to get hold of any book they need when it's too difficult to do the same here in Manila.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still the ol' bookworm that you are! how i wish i'd have the same kind of obsession with books! =)

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home