7.12.05

New Bangs

I said that last week was tough. It was that kind of week that only chocolates, or a good dinner, or a night-out with friends, or a new haircut, could cure. And since i obviously couldn't afford the first three, i settled for the last. besides, having someone work on my hair just sort of gives the feeling that i'm being pampered, and i always feel better afterwards. so, with the sinsilyo [hmmm...that's how it sounds like when spoken in Ilocano, not sure bout the spelling though] that i still have in my pocket, off to the parlor i went. l'argent or no l'argent, i intend to get out of that parlor feeling tall again.
I trimmed my hair by about two inches, and, for good measure, asked the hairdresser to add bangs! it's the latest in hair styles, after all, haha! although i have to say it's not entirely new to me; i've always had it when i was in high school.
The following day, the new bangs got more than the attention it deserved. my boss, my peers, even the jesuit priest i worked with for a book months ago commented positively on it. i'd say, the sinsilyo was worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home