6.3.06

Coming up for Air

After so many days of staring at computers, i'm finally coming up for air. i have finished two journals, an annual report, and a souvenir program. i'm drained. i'm exhausted. i'm totally wiped out. i guess it's not so much the designing that tires me out, it's dealing with egos of varying sizes that pushes me to my wits' end. that, coupled with senseless, unnecessary disruptions from people who are supposed to help that makes me crave for a tree house to disappear to.
but anyway, for the time being at least, i can breathe. then tonight, when i get home, it's review time with my kid who is about to take his periodical exams. a few more days...just a few more...and i can just sit down and resume my cross-stitching while watching American Idol.
of course, it'd be even better if i could just pack my bag and head for the beach for a whole month of solitude, to shake off whatever this is that has been robbing me of my peace of mind for days now. but that's wishful thinking. the cause of the unease isn't likely to disappear so it's up to me to find a way to live with it.

amazing how much you take peace for granted, then crave for it when someting takes it away from you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou Bosshart said...

bramie, we are waiting for your next post! and more pix of super boy.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home