16.1.06

My Five Weird Habits

What are mine indeed? I have been tagged and so I'm duty-bound to reply. What's "tagged"? You can ask chic. Wouldn't be able to comply with the rest of the rules though, since i only know of one other blogger, and she isn't in the habit of making lists like this. Anyway, i'm stalling, here's mine...

  • I watch the movie "While You Were Sleeping" at least once a month for the past 8 years; dunno why
  • I watch the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" when i'm not watching the movie stated above; this i know why
  • When i'm bone-tired, i relax by changing car seat covers [which takes about an hour at the very least], then cleaning the car inside out
  • I love kising my baby's feet---dust, sweat, and all!
  • I love accumulating chocolate bars, and then letting two years pass before eating them

3 Comments:

Blogger Lou Bosshart said...

I can personally testify to four of those five weirdnesses!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Bramasole said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for playing the tag game! am back to work! well, you're really funny! when you're already tired, you'd like to get more exhausted instead of relaxing! hihihi...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home